Offre de poste : professeur adjoint Haute Ecole Economie Moscou (janvier 2014) 2013-12-02
The National Research University, Higher School of Economics, 20 Myasnitskaya str.,Moscow 101000, Russian Federation.
The Higher School of Economics invites applications for full-time, tenure-track positions of Assistant Professor, or higher, in Public Policy and Administration.
We welcome candidates in all subfields and notably in global public policy, comparative public policy, public policy analysis; public service, human rights, public health; global governance, democratic governance, local governance, soft law and regulatory governance; theory and practice of government, administrative process, performance evaluation; political economy; economics; ethics and society.
The HSE is a young, dynamic, fast-growing Russian research university providing unique research opportunities
- Internationally competitive ñompensation package, 13% flat income tax rate and other benefits
- Generous travel support and research grants provided by the university's Centre for Advanced Studies ([URL : www.cas.hse.ru])
- Low teaching load; minimal service required
- Heavy emphasis on high quality research
- Ph.D. in Public Policy, Public Administration or related fields
- Fluent English
- Ability and high motivation to conduct high-quality research publishable in reputable peer-reviewed journals and international university presses
Generally appointments will be made for an initial three-year period and upon successful completion of an interim review, contracts would normally be extended for a further three years until the tenure review.
Please provide a CV, at least 2 letters of reference forwarded directly, a statement of research interest and a recent research paper. All materials should be addressed to Martin Gilman, Director, Centre for Advanced Studies at [URL : email@example.com] no later than January 17, 2014.